Bacchus Society Member Club Agreement
- Members are responsible for changes in billing and shipping address and credit cards
- $20 address correction charge if address change is not made two weeks prior to the shipment.
- Wine returned due to missed shipment (not available for signature), or other circumstances, will incur a $20 restocking fee.
- I understand that three times per year my credit card will automatically be billed for the retail price of the wine (and Kobe shipment, if applicable) less my club discount, plus any applicable tax and shipping fees.
- Membership changes/cancellations must be made in writing (email accepted) at least 2 weeks prior to the next shipment. Processed club shipments, with no prior notification of any changes, will not be refunded.
- I understand that after the first three shipments I can cancel my membership with no fee. If cancellation occurs prior to the third shipment, I will be charged a $100 cancellation fee.
- Average cost of club shipment is subject to change based on production and availability
- You must be over the age of 21 to be a Bacchus Society member. Proof of age may be required at time of delivery.
Sorry, only persons over the age of 21 may be club members
We ship to:
Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming. If your state is not listed, a third party fulfillment company may be required. Please contact Jo Dayoan, Bacchus Society Manager at 707.255.5990 *17